Saturday, June 11, 2011

Family faces are magic mirrors looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present, and future.
-- Gail Lumet Buckley 
I met a lovely family yesterday, they had the cutest kids! 18 month old Master Austin and 15 week old baby Ivy were adorable and my camera loved them. I had such a great time photographing them at play and Austin was so gentle with his baby sister he really is going to be an awesome big brother in years to come.

They both had the longest eye lashes and when they looked at the camera it made my heart melt! I am so honoured to be invited into families homes to capture their special moments that will be treasured forever and I can't express how much joy I get from not only capturing but witnessing the way they bond as a family.

I hope you enjoy your sneak peak and there are plenty more to come...






No comments:

Post a Comment