Friday, June 24, 2011

Amazing eyes....

~ I have looked into your eyes with my eyes. I have put my heart near your heart. ~
Pope John xxiii
Wow what a wonderful session today was with a gorgeous chubby little baby....I love everything about chubby babies, their rolls, their double chins, in fact its pretty much the only time in life that your not looked down on for being chubby!!!!!

Its not the only thing I loved about this little sweetheart....her eyes were amazing. I don't think I have ever seen such powerful eyes and the reflection from them were out of this world...if you look at her eyes not only can you see me but also her mummy....

She was happiest on her belly which was not a problem because pretty much every shot she had a different expression.....she is one animated and gorgeous little bub who had lot's of smiles to share..I hope you enjoy your sneak peak and there are plenty more photos to come...




No comments:

Post a Comment