Sunday, June 19, 2011

Glowing Mummy to be...

~ Before you were born I carried you under my heart. From the moment you arrived in this world until the moment I leave it, I will always carry you in my heart ~
   Mandy Harrison
Today I was thrilled to be photographing one of my closest friends sister who is expecting twins in August, she is gorgeous and has that beautiful pregnancy glow about her and you couldn't wipe the smile from her face. We went to a gorgeous location to enjoy the sunshine and fresh air and I had such a blast capturing these special moments in Sara's life....

I think its important to remember that being pregnant is such a roller coaster of a ride and that sometimes you just don't feel gorgeous but I think when you see these shots that you will see the beauty radiating from this very excited mummy to be.I hope you enjoy this sneak peak and there are plenty more to come...

Sara I hope you enjoy the rest of your pregnancy and I can't wait to meet and photograph your babies when they come, until then take care!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment