Friday, June 17, 2011

Nobody's journey is seamless or smooth. We all stumble. We all have setbacks. It's just life's way of saying, "Time to change course."

Oprah Winfrey,
 
Today I needed some me time so I took myself off to the beach for some landscape photos. My kids were in school so I didn't have anyone complaining to me about anything!!!! The sun was shining although a little windy but a great day to be out none the less....

After weeks of rain it was great to wander along the beach looking at shells and capturing some peaceful images.....there were a lot of shells on the sand after the wild weather we have had lately. I didn't see any whales today but they were out and about earlier, oh well  there is always next time though to spot a few off the coast.

I hope you enjoy the images captured from today's R & R session, which was just for me!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment