Friday, May 27, 2011

Handsome 10 week old baby boy....

A perfect summer day to a little boy means, a scrape on the knee, mud on his face and collecting bugs in garden. ~ Uknown

Today I met the most handsome, chubby blue eyed 10 week old baby boy.....Oh my goodness he made me smile every time I looked at his chubby little cheeks..and yes I refrained from squeezing them!!!!

He smiled at me every time I moved my camera away from my face and then gave me his very serious face as I took the shot....although I did manage to capture a few smiles along the way. But smile or serious face you cannot deny how handsome this little guy is!!!!

He was so well behaved and so easy to work with, maybe a future model in the making....anyway I'll let you all be the judge of that as you scroll through the photos....Mummy and Daddy I hope you enjoy your sneak peak and there are many more to come...





No comments:

Post a Comment