Sunday, May 22, 2011

Newborn baby boy...

"A brand new little baby boy, to fill our hearts and lives with joy"

Author: unknown
I was lucky enough to get to photograph this handsome little guy again once he arrived home from hospital. All I can say is oh my goodness he is a bundle of cuteness!!!!! He had such a serious and wise little face taking everything in around him.

I don't think its possible for two parents to be any happier with their precious bundle of joy as they doted on him. Baby D has already twisted both parents around his little fingers.....and that's what its all about!

I know this little guy is going to have a wonderful life full of laughter, love and fun filled times.  I hope you enjoy your sneak peak and there are plenty more to come......

May you enjoy this time in your lives and I hope to meet you all again at a later stage.....







No comments:

Post a Comment