Monday, February 28, 2011

Two Handsome little men....

I know why families were created with all their imperfections. They humanize you. They are made to make you forget yourself occasionally, so that the beautiful balance of life is not destroyed.- Anais Nin


Today I was lucky enough to meet two extremely handsome little guys, one was 2.5 years of age and the other just shy of 3 weeks. One was blonde and the other red haired. Both adorable and full of energy and both were equally photogenic.

Little Adam has the most gorgeous eyes that draw you in and he was a pleasure to meet and I truly feel sorry for his parents because they will beating girls off with sticks...let's hope that's a long long way away.

Baby Nathan, oh what cutie and ever so strong, he pulled himself up onto his elbows and stayed there for what seemed like minutes  and then he gently layed himself down again. It was such a lovely session and I want to thank the parents of these cute little guys for making me feel very welcome in their home. I hope you enjoy the sneak peak Mum and Dad and there are plenty more to come.





No comments:

Post a Comment