Thursday, February 10, 2011

A very wise Baby Boy...

"Blue jeans and trucks,
Scrapes on his knees,
Running in the dirt
Being a tease
Making a face
Build and destroy
There’s nothing like
Just being a boy!"
Author: unknown

Do you ever get the feeling that some babies have been here before? I'm pretty sure that this handsome and wise little baby boy has. His face and eyes all show a wisdom beyond his years....he's only 2 weeks old and yet already seems like he knows what's going on.

And boy he didn't want to miss anything. I think this is the first time that a baby has not fallen asleep while I have been photographing them. He didn't want any part of sleeping he wanted to see what I was up to and just make sure that mummy and daddy weren't going anywhere without him!!

He is one cute baby and very alert for his age. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek mum and dad and thanks for inviting me back to take some gorgeous photos of your handsome little guy..










No comments:

Post a Comment