Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sweet Baby Girl....

Little girls dance their way into your heart, whirling on the tips of angel wings, scattering gold dust & kisses in our paths.-- Author Unknown
Oh my is all I can say, I met and photographed one of the most cutest, adorable, chubby and alert baby girl today. I cannot believe how alert she is for 4 weeks of age and her eyes when she looked at you I swear it was like she was looking into my soul! Miss A made me work for it but honestly I wouldn't have had it any other way as what I captured is truly a beautiful soul and a very serious little baby that knows what she wants. Watch out world Miss Ava has arrived!!!

Look out mum and dad because she is going to be a heart breaker!!! Miss Ava you are one lucky girl to be born into a family that loves and wanted you so much that it makes my heart ache with joy....oh okay enough sentimental words go have a look at the photos and I'm sure you will all agree with me that she is one adorable bub!!!!







1 comment:

  1. ohhhh.... she is adorable - and just looks like her Mum! Beautiful shots Mel!!

    ReplyDelete