Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Handsome Little Man...growing up way too fast.....

Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter.
-- Brad Henry

I thought it was about time for my little guy to have some updated photos. I cannot believe that in less then a week he will be in year 3 at school...I'm sad, excited, nervous and a little anxious as this is the start to a whole new year at school..Primary ...I remember his first day of kindergarten it seems like it was only yesterday.

Not only does my only son start Primary school but my eldest daughter starts Kindergarten in just a few days time...I'm trying to be strong and am happy for both my children to experience this change in their lives but at the same time I don't think I'm ready for this momentous change....

As the day draws closer I am summoning up all my strength to enable me to enjoy their new found freedom and their joy at feeling a little bit older and to have a little bit more responsibility.






No comments:

Post a Comment