Friday, January 14, 2011

My Family

When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses.

Well school holidays are in full swing here and we have been keeping ourselves really busy and having a fantastic time. There has been cooking adventures, with lots of mess, we went canoeing for the first time and I might add that I am not the worlds greatest canoer...and horse riding and loads of other adventures.

Today we had some fun in the sun, of course we had slip slopped and slapped our sunscreen on!!!  My kids were having a blast on the trampoline so I decided it might be a great time to snap a few photos of them and hopefully they wouldn't notice. Well they did notice but actually were very keen to have their photos taken.

So they each wanted to show me how they did star jumps high in the sky and as you can see their expressions are priceless....Enjoy my family at play!!



No comments:

Post a Comment