Friday, January 21, 2011

Handsome Little Six Week Old....

To be in your child's memories tomorrow, be in his life today.
I have to say I love doing follow on photo shoots as it amazes me how much babies and people change. Well today I had a photo shoot with a gorgeous little 6 week old baby boy. I was lucky enough to take some photos of him when he was just a few days old and  oh my goodness he has changed so much!

He was so well behaved and he let us move him around from prop to prop....I am in awe at the pace these little guys change and it really shows the importance of capturing them at these early stages. I'm sure in a blink of an eye they change.

I have to add that mum and dad are doing a wonderful job and have taken on their role as parents with ease. I hope you enjoy your sneak peak guys and I have had such a hard time choosing what to show you as there are so many to choose from...






Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment