Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sunrise at a Haunted beach...

Frank Lloyd Wright:
"Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you"

This morning I dragged myself out of bed at 3am...yes that's right 3am...Then headed off to Jenny Dixon Beach on the Central Coast, with a bunch of other photographers. This beach is supposedly haunted and I was pretty freaked out about the whole ghost issue, I grabbed a lift with someone else because I didn't want to drive myself there as I was a little bit scared.

Well of course we arrived before anyone else and I really didn't want to get out of the car until more people arrived but after some gentle persuasion I jumped out. Well it was very eerie but what do you expect at 4.45am in a dark car park surrounded by trees on one side and a cliff face on the other.

After everyone arrived we made our way down what seemed like a never ending flight of stairs to find ourselves standing on a serene picturesque piece of paradise. It was a gorgeous sunrise the colours were amazing  the company was terrific and lucky for me there were no sightings of any ghosts!!!

Enjoy the photos and although I am feeling a little tired now it was well worth the effort of getting myself out of bed at an ungodly hour of the day to witness such a beautiful display from Mother Nature.








1 comment: