Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Gorgeous Girls...

Little girls are precious gifts, wrapped in love serene. Their dresses tied with sashes and futures tied with dreams.
-- Author Unknown

One thing I really struggle with is photographing my own children.....they don't listen to direction, they whinge, they don't sit still and we all end up in tears...well I decided I would give it another try and all I can say is I am so thankful that I did!!

Who knew it would be as easy as putting them into Fancy clothes and letting them wear my old jewellery....so with a chair in tow up to the bush we went. I am so amazed at how well they did, they did everything I asked plus more. I look at these photos and cannot believe how much they have changed in the last few months and how gorgeous they are...

Yes I am very biased but that's what being a mum is all about..Enjoy the sneak peak into my own family photographs everyone...










No comments:

Post a Comment