Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Romantic Shoot for Two!!

"A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, and always with the same person." - Mignon McLaughlin

I had the opportunity to photograph a very dear friend and her husband yesterday. I can honestly say without a doubt they are the nicest and most genuine people I have ever met. Before the photo shoot over coffee we had discussed what Fiona wanted and let's just say that romance was in the air....

 I cannot thank them enough as they humoured me and went along with everything I asked, most importantly without complaint or any strange looks. I sat them in the bush, made the stand amongst weeds and got them to lay down on their stomachs  next to large geese and swans all without complaint! But honestly the resulting shots speak for themselves and I'm sure that they will both agree.

Gordon, was a romantic at heart and didn't need any prompting to gaze lovingly at his wife or kiss her or even hold her hand and you can truly see after 20 plus years how much they are in love! Gordon you are a true gentleman and an asset to society....and after meeting your son I would say he's taking after Dad.

My wish for you both is, in years to come when your looking through these photos that you can feel the love and that you are taken back in time to this day.

Okay guys I hope you enjoy the sneak peak and believe me there are so many more to come...







2 comments:

  1. Mel, these photos take my breath away! I can easily imagine how your clients must love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel, we just love these photos..they are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete