Thursday, February 24, 2011

Miss Indiana, happy times...

"A daughter is, a joy bringer, a heart warmer, a memory maker; a daughter is love."
Author: unknown
One of my goals this year was to spend some one on one time with my kids. I have two children at school and one at home, I thought it would be easier to spend more time with my youngest as she isn't in school but I was wrong. I have been so busy with school lately that I seem to be spending less time with my kids....so I took Miss Indiana off to the park today where she chased geese and watched turtles poke their heads out of the water. She had such a wonderful time and I'm so glad that we had the opportunity to do this as I think this is something she will remember.

Of course the camera came along and I did manage to capture some wonderful memories for all of us. These years are so precious and I am going to make the most of it....every minute of every day!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment