Thursday, March 3, 2011

A wonderful Family...

While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt


I know I have said this before, but I love my job! I was invited to capture some gorgeous photos of a sweet little baby girl and her handsome big brother today. It's not very often you have a two year old asking for his photo to be taken and to follow directions on where to sit or lay but this little guy was awesome. And the love he is showing his baby sister was so lovely to witness.

Baby Ava was a dream, I managed to capture some awake shots and then some really cute sleep shots. I was told she is nocturnal, sorry mum but I'm glad for my shoot she is as it made my job so much easier..lol
I could have stayed and photographed her all day.

I hope you enjoy your sneak peak as there are plenty more to come. Enjoy this time with your little ones it never lasts long!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment