Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter.-- Brad Henry

You all know by now how much I love photographing babies, they are never the same, they never follow a routine but to me that's all part of the fun!

I was lucky enough to photograph a handsome little guy and a much loved first born baby for a lovely couple today. I have such beautiful and friendly clients I am truly blessed to be able to do something I love.  This little cutie pie was so well behaved and almost let us do everything we wanted but there are always times you just can't get every pose....they do of course have their own minds and when they have had  enough they let you know.

He has such a delightful and serious face and as I have been processing your sneak peak I have realised he is going to be a thinker...A big thank you to his parents and also his doting grandmother....you can  certainly tell a muched loved and sought after child when you see them.
Enjoy the sneak peak guys and there are plenty more to come..









No comments:

Post a Comment