Saturday, March 26, 2011

In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony.
Eva Burrows

I had a family shoot at Redhead Beach on the weekend and let's just say that the weather was not kind to us....but we worked around it and also with it and managed to have a successful shoot. I have to say the family were troopers especially their 3 year old.

On the plus side we were able to take advantage of the great rock background and pockets of sand that were hidden between rocks and water. Shannon did tell me that she thought she was a jinx as it poured on her wedding day, Shannon your not a jinx as it wasn't pouring and we were able to capture your gorgeous family while dealing with the elements. Kyan was a dream to photograph and such a good little boy.

Oh Brett your probably right I'm not a weather girl....I better stick to taking photographs....enjoy the sneak peak guys.



No comments:

Post a Comment