Sunday, October 2, 2011

Handsome little man....

When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses. 
-- Joyce Brothers



I met a very handsome little man yesterday named Aydin, oh my he had so many different expressions and he was so good throughout his session and I thoroughly enjoyed meeting him and his parents! He was also celebrating a very special day, his naming day.....so I'm sure he knew everyone around him were excited and ready to celebrate this special occasion with him and his family.

Mother nature was also very good for us as the rain held off and we had plenty of sunshine for his photo session, thank goodness....

He had the most intense stare and when he fixed himself on something there was no stopping his concentration well until he was ready to fix on something else...

I only spent a short time with this family but the love they share for each other and their little man was so obvious and it was such an honour to witness.....  I hope you enjoy your sneak peak as there are plenty more pics to come...




No comments:

Post a Comment