Monday, October 24, 2011

Family Fun Times

Family faces are magic mirrors looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present, and future. 
-- Gail Lumet Buckley 


I met a fantastic little family yesterday wanting a photo shoot of both posed shots and candid shots of them being them. Oh my goodness handsome little Archie was a dream to capture, he was so busy he rarely stopped and when he did it was for a brief  time only.....I don't know how his mummy and daddy keep up with him but honestly I could have taken him home with me he was that cute!!!

They were such a lovely family and were a pleasure to photograph. I have so many photos to go through so I just plucked a few out just so I could get my blog done...I hope you enjoy what you see so far guys and there are plenty more to come....Enjoy....








No comments:

Post a Comment