Friday, October 7, 2011

Family of Three....

"We can do no great things; only small things with great love." - Mother Teresa


Today I was lucky enough to photograph Miss Olivia again....the first time I photographed her was when she was 11 days old. She was as cute as a button back then and oh my goodness I didn't think it was possible for her to get any cuter but she is.....at 6 months she is as alert as ever and so so precious!!!!

Once again her mummy and daddy doted on her and the love they share is evident in how happy Miss Olivia is. She gave me so many expressions and was happy for the entire photo shoot, Miss Olivia once again amazed me with her charm....

I have had such a dilemma this afternoon going through all the photos and trying to decide on what to process for your sneak peak it has been unbelievably hard!!!

I also feel very privileged for two reasons, one being invited back to take some more photos of their gorgeous little girl and secondly when I walked into their home I was blown away with the prints and canvas"s  they had up on their walls of the previous photos I took of Miss Olivia....thank you guys....

Enjoy....




No comments:

Post a Comment