Sunday, October 30, 2011

Hoy Family Magic....

Wow what an awesome family I had the pleasure in photographing yesterday......not only did I get to photograph Master H again but he brought along his cousin Miss M and her family..... what a wonderful gorgeous and funny family they are all to!!!!

I can't believe how much this little guy has grown but he is still the apple of his parents eyes....and as for Miss M well she is just too cute for her own good and has the most beautiful blue eyes you have ever seen...well we managed to get through the session without too many tears and they were all so well behaved it made my job so much easier....

I can't forget Grandma who also came along and we also captured some treasured memories for her as well. I hope you all enjoy your sneak peak and there are way too many to come!!!!!

Thank you for also inviting me back to once again capture your precious memories....







No comments:

Post a Comment