Friday, September 30, 2011

Road Trip....

One of my Besties and I went on a quick little road trip to Canberra to see Floriade, which is a flower show and a few other sites....we had a great time. There was plenty of laughter, mainly laughing at me as I am such a goose....plenty of talking and of course plenty of eating!!

It was great taking photos of flowers and landscapes and well what ever I wanted and it was so nice to relax and
not work to a schedule.....although I now have a mountain of processing to catch up on.

Although in all honesty it was lovely to come home and see my Husband and kids as I missed them terribly. I am truly blessed with having such a great and supportive hubby and wonderful kids and fantastic friends.....

A big thanks to Kylie for coming along on the road trip and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did....here are just a few photos that I took on our road trip, none of which are flowers but in fact a canola field we spotted on our way home.....Enjoy......





No comments:

Post a Comment