Saturday, September 17, 2011

Alex & Emma E - Session

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Lao Tzu

I had the pleasure of photographing a gorgeous couple on Saturday morning and we were truly blessed with fantastic weather....so combine a loving beautiful couple and sunny skies what more could we ask for.....we had a great location at our feet and we certainly made the most of it, walking from one side to almost the other....we had buildings, grass, pergola, water and a dirt track.....I am pretty sure we covered every inch of it!!!!

Looking through the photos of this gorgeous couple I am once again truly amazed at how love shines through into the photos we take. I know in my heart that this couple is flowing with love for each other and I wish them a happy, healthy and long life together.....Alex and Emma you are a wonderful couple and I hope you enjoy your sneak peak and there are plenty more to come....






No comments:

Post a Comment