Sunday, September 25, 2011

Baby Shoot..

The love of a family is life's greatest blessing

I had the pleasure in meeting gorgeous little Paris yesterday, and oh my goodness she was as delicate as a flower petal! We had so much fun in capturing her many expressions with a little help from Mummy and Grandma. I cannot believe how many different faces she pulled, some serious, some with interest, some with oh my who is this crazy woman with the camera and best of all huge smiles that spread across her whole face!!!!

I have had such a huge decision in what to show on my blog, as there are so many photos to pick from. I hope your family likes what they see so far and I can honestly say there are many more to come. As for Paris you were a dream little model and I loved meeting you and of course your big brothers who I will add are a handsome lot as well.....

Enjoy....



 

No comments:

Post a Comment