Sunday, September 4, 2011

Family Fun....

The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works is the family.  ~Lee Iacocca
I had the pleasure of photographing a beautiful family on the weekend....They  were full of fun and energy and life for this mum and dad is busy and on the go , how could it not be with four kids!!!!!

We were also lucky enough to be able to use a stunning location on the outskirts of Maitland.....luckily enough for me it's too cold for snakes at this time of year so the only thing we had to worry about was stepping on cow poo.....the weather was gorgeous and the views amazing what more could we ask for.

Mum had one thing on her mind and that was to get just one good family photo, well Mum you can relax as not only did I get one good family shot I was able to get many......so sit back and enjoy the sneak peak and thanks for allowing me the pleasure of capturing your wonderful family......and to Dad I take my hat off to you as you amazed me with your willingness to go along with my suggestions. Thanks for a great shoot..

A big thank you goes to the owner of the property for letting me use their stunning location for this shoot....








2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous setting Mel! You did an awesome job placing your clients properly in that bright light. Yay to sunny days arriving here too!

    ReplyDelete