Friday, April 8, 2011

The love of a family...

 "Love is something eternal, the aspect may change, but not the essence."
   Vincent van Gogh
I had the opportunity to photograph a gorgeous family yesterday. They had two cute little boys, one 4 years old and the other 10 days....aawww. I must say that big brother was such a good little helper and doted on his baby brother...

It always amazes me that when you photograph babies they are pretty much in control! If they don't want to  be put into a pose they certainly tell you and I never force a baby as its stressful for them and ultimately stressful for the parents. I want both the parents and the babies to enjoy themselves as this is when you get the greatest shots.

Although you may not get the shot you set out to achieve, this is the time when you get the best shots showing the love and bond between parent and baby. I have to say the following shots with parent and baby sent shivers up and down my spine, as you can feel the love as much as seeing the love and when they look back at these shots in years to come they too will feel the strong emotion of unconditional love between them and their child and be reminded all over again of this special day.....

Enjoy your sneak peak guys and thank you for inviting me to capture these once in a lifetime moments!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment