Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Little Miss Alert...

A new baby is like the beginning of all things-wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities. ~
Eda J. Le Shan
What a cutie pie this little 11 day old was. Although she did not sleep for one second of her first professional photo shoot. Miss Olivia did however have us all fixed on her expressions and the way she placed her arms, hands and her face!!! This is one little bub that does not want to miss out on anything and is going to keep her mummy and daddy on their toes.

I definitely have to mention she has the most beautiful blue eyes, so why would she want them closed....This gorgeous little baby kept me on my toes and made me work for every shot...but you know I wouldn't have had it any other way!!!!   I have to say that I'm having trouble narrowing down what shots to process because of how many different expressions she gave me.

I hope you enjoy the sneak peak guys...




1 comment:

  1. Love these photos. I am one very proud new mum. Thank you Melissa.

    ReplyDelete