Friday, April 22, 2011

Home is where the heart is....

Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family.-- Anthony Brandt
My aim with my photography is to capture life long memories for my clients, so  when they look at these photos in years to come they can feel the love all over again and be taken back to that very moment that the image was taken. I want them to be able to enjoy the moment all over again and I hope that this session will evoke these memories for this gorgeous family in fifty years time!!!

This family is kept extremely busy with a two year old, a baby, two dogs, horses, chickens and renovations to boot.....wow and I have to say they take it all in their stride....and to top it off they are a down to earth family who were inviting and just down right nice. Once again I have the pleasure of meeting the nicest people.

Anyway I wanted to give this family a bit of everything in their shoot, e.g precious baby photos, handsome photos of their two year old and of course family shots. Well I am happy to say I was able to do just that and more. For the entire outside portion of the photo shoot I was happily greeted by Gretel, one of their dogs and she pretty much tried everything to get into the photos.... I succumbed to her pressure lol and snapped a couple of just her....as you can see at the bottom of this blog she is one gorgeous little dog and how could I not take any photos of her!!!    Enjoy the sneak peak guys.....and thank you for a lovely session.  





No comments:

Post a Comment