Thursday, April 21, 2011

Every child born into the world is a new thought of God, an ever-fresh and radiant possibility.Kate Douglas Wiggin
I have said it before but I'm going to say it again....I have the most wonderful clients! They are friendly, welcoming and its just a joy to photograph their precious babies.

Meet little eight week old Ruby...isn't she the cutest. Those gorgeous eyes draw you in and make you smile. I didn't mind one bit that she didn't want to sleep as I think we would have missed out on her glorious personality. What a gorgeous day it was so we decided to take Miss Ruby outside to capture some shots amongst the flowers in the garden. She wasn't sure at first but soon worked  out that it was rather cosy in my wooden bowl and once again her eyes shone through and created a spectacular shot!!!

My job seems to get harder and harder in deciding what images to process.....enjoy the sneak peak....





No comments:

Post a Comment