Saturday, January 7, 2012

Mum's can still strike a pose!!!!

So it's been ages since I last blogged, sorry.....but to get back on track with my blogging I have a great shoot to start with...

Sometimes as mum's we forget ourselves and get stuck in a rut but I'm here to tell you that as mum's we can still look incredibly gorgeous  and in fact we should take time out to let ourselves feel gorgeous!!!!!

I took my friend Jodie out for a mini shoot and to make her feel wonderful about herself....she has four handsome boys and a fabulous husband and like many mums doesn't spend a whole lot of time on herself....

I heard the standard line of you can't make me look good and I'm too old etc etc, but once you take a look at these photos you will be amazed at how gorgeous you really are...and honestly its all you!

So my point is any mum can look this good you don't have to be a super skinny model and have the perfect hair or perfect legs and so on because my aim is to capture what's inside of you as that is where the true beauty lies. So come on mum's lets take a few minutes to make ourselves feel beautiful and give me a call so that I can capture your inner beauty...

And Jodie I hope you enjoy your wonderful gorgeous photos below....




















2 comments:

  1. Lovely and she has great taste in dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a fabulous time taking these photos with Melissa. Can't believe it is me! Couldn't wait to see the photos and how good they turned out. Hard to believe that 12 months ago I was 8 months pregnant. Thankyou Mel for taking these fantastic photos. Looking forward to my Family photo shoot for my 40th in June. Love your work Mel. Jodie

    ReplyDelete