Sunday, January 15, 2012

Family of Four...

I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich.  ~Dan Wilcox and Thad Mumford, "Identity Crisis," M*A*S*H


I had the opportunity to photograph a gorgeous family a few days ago and they wanted more a lifestyle type of shoot. Which I love as you are able to capture them being them. They have two very handsome little boys and Master P was full of energy and constantly on the go!

I wandered around following him and watching him play with his chickens and his ball and of course play with Daddy, oh to be young again with not a care in the world.....

I also  snapped a few photos of their latest addition baby R he was so adorable and such a good little baby...

Well enough babbling I hope you enjoy the sneak peak....





 

No comments:

Post a Comment