Sunday, November 13, 2011

Gorgeous Family....

"A happy family is but an earlier heaven."George Bernard Shaw

I know I have said it before but I really do have the best clients!!!! I met baby T and his parents on the weekend for a baby shoot and oh my he was a handsome little boy and such a thinker....he constantly had his hand in his mouth or under his chin like he was thinking.....

He had gorgeous eyes and was so well behaved he was such a pleasure to photograph..... his parents weren't  bad themselves lol ....they to were also a pleasure to photograph....

I love watching parents interact with their babies as you get a feel for who they are, and this little boy is going to be the apple of his parents eyes, well he already is but you can see the love they feel for this handsome little guy and it shows in the images as well.....

I hope you enjoy your sneak peak guys as there are plenty more to come...








1 comment:

  1. First image is my fave! Lovely baby - I love baby pics!

    ReplyDelete