Sunday, November 6, 2011

Family C....

"What the heart gives away is never gone ... It is kept in the hearts of others."
- Robin St. John

Today was a great day, one of my most loyal clients finally agreed to having her whole family photographed.....now your all thinking but this is a loyal client...I mean every year this client gets me to photograph her kids but refuses to have her photo taken. Well either I have nagged her into submission all she has just succumbed to my charm but today I photographed her adorable children, husband and her!!!!!!
I like to think it was my charm and sense of humour actually lets all agree it is my charm and sense of humour...boy glad we all got that sorted out!!!!

Anyway here is a very exciting sneak peak because now the world gets to see not only how gorgeous her children are or her husband but how gorgeous she is....inside and out......

Enjoy Miss J you truly are fabulous....













No comments:

Post a Comment