Thursday, October 14, 2010

I have the best job in the world!

I can honestly say that I love what I do...I have the opportunity to meet some amazing people/families.

Take today, I had a photo shoot  with a gorgeous family who had come from not so sunny Queensland, sorry guys couldn't help myself, to visit family. On my arrival I was warmly welcomed by mum and dad and little guy Tyson. All I can say is WOW little Tyson had the most amazing blue eyes, when you looked into them you could see your reflection. I was mesmerised by them  and he was an absolute delight to photograph, as was his beautiful mum and handsome dad.

He wasn't to keen to smile at first, but with the help of his uncle we managed to get some great photos. I  had a really hard time in picking which photos to put on my blog, there are so many good ones. To top it off we took a few photos of little Tyson with his cousins. I must say the cousins were more interested in checking each other out than looking at me but they were so cute staring at each other. This will be a wonderful memory for them to look back on as I'm sure they are all going to be the best of friends.

Thank you for allowing me into your home and photographing your delightful family. I hope you enjoy the sneak peak and there are plenty more to come. Have a safe trip back to Queensland.










No comments:

Post a Comment