Sunday, October 17, 2010

Family Photo Shoot.

Today I had a family photo shoot for a wonderful friend and her extended family. What a delightful group of people. They were not only friendly and gorgeous but so much fun. I wonder if they would adopt me...

Anyway when I was asked to do the shoot my first thought was, wow ,what an honour and then I immediately thought, oh man 5 children under the age of 7 and 8 adults...what am I getting myself into. My main concern was the group photo, how was I going to get everyone to look at me especially the 2 babies. Well I am happy to say they turned out great, thank god! Hope you all enjoy the sneak peak and there are plenty more to come.

It was an honour to meet you all again and you are all such a loving and closeknit family and looking at these photos you can see the strong bond you have.







1 comment:

  1. I love the photo of the 3 sisters - they look gorgoeus. And those gorgeous boys!!Great shots Mel! Plus I love the Bow Miss A is wearing!!

    ReplyDelete