Thursday, March 22, 2012

A gorgeous family

Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter.
-- Brad Henry 

I met the cutest family and had the best time photographing them! They have two gorgeous gorgeous little girls and the oldest loved her photo taken and the youngest well didn't love her photo taken....

In saying this I have captured so many wonderful photos of each of the girls and even with the youngest one staring me out, but oh my it was the best session.

They both have gorgeous eyes and look different but the same if that makes sense..although once you see the photos below it will...

well I will stop rambling and let you all go and check this awesome family out...enjoy..














Sometimes tickles with Daddy means the world!!!!

and then again sometimes daddy is more important than a photo!!!!!
 

2 comments: