Friday, February 10, 2012

Family of Four...

"Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end." - Author Unknown

I was invited back to photograph the newest addition of a wonderful client's family and boy oh boy wasn't she a cutie pie just like her big brother....

Little Miss N was so well behaved and her big brother was so good with her all in all it was such a great session and once again I have way too many photos to sort through and then to process...

I hope you all enjoy your sneak peak and there are plenty more to come..










3 comments:

  1. Very nice post and right to the point. I am not sure if this is truly the best place to ask but do you guys have any ideea where to employ some professional writers? Thank you :)
    Burley Bee Bike Trailer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment but no I don't know of any professional writers..and usually my blog is a little longer but was so far behind.....

    ReplyDelete