Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My Family....

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own. It's little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good."

Author: Lilo & Stich

I took my kids up to Coffs Harbour for a few days over the school Holidays to visit my family. We had such a blast seeing Nanna, Poppy, my sister and brother and all their crazy animals!!! My kids love going up there and spending time with their extended family and I love seeing the joy it brings my Dad and Mum to see their grandkids.....

We bombarded my sister's house for a few days and let's hope she and her dog Mia recover from our visit!! As her quiet house turned into a nightclub atmosphere while we were there...Kids screaming, laughing and running around the place and having fun with her dog...not sure who had more fun the dog or my kids...

It also gave me a chance to snap a few photos of my own kids in a fun and different place....and I even managed to talk my sister into having a few photos taken as well.....but the best part of the trip was getting a photo of my parents....I know such a simple pleasure but trying to get either of them in front of the camera is worse than getting my kids photos taken....somehow with the help of my sister we managed it and I am so happy that I finally managed it....anyway here a few photos of my kids and family for you all to enjoy..next entry I will put a few photos up of Coffs Coast taken from Mutton Bird Island, which is another story all together....





I told my kids to strike a pose and this is what they gave me...priceless.....



And this is my gorgeous sister.....

1 comment:

  1. Your pictures came out absolutely GORGEOUS!!! These are really lovely pictures and these photographs are amazing.each and every photo was my absolute favorite. Thanks you so much......
    Budget Service Apartment in Electronic city

    ReplyDelete