Thursday, December 23, 2010

Who says Pregnancy isn't Sexy!!!

~ Before you were born I carried you under my heart. From the moment you arrived in this world until the moment I leave it, I will always carry you in my heart ~
--  Mandy Harrison
Today I had the opportunity to photograph a lovely couple who are expecting their first baby. As you can tell from the following photos this is one gorgeous Mummy to be!!  They were a joy to photograph and even the Daddy got involved. I know that this baby is going to be well loved by the way the parents interacted with each other. They were such a fun couple and let me fulfill my creative visions...I thank you for that guys.
I look forward to meeting your precious bundle of joy in the next few weeks. Until then enjoy the sneak peak as there are plenty more to come. Enjoy this time together and get ready for the exciting times ahead that await you.



1 comment:

  1. Awww Mel, they're so gorgeous!! I've gone all teary!

    LOOOVE the first one with the dad's hands making a heart over her bump!!

    Have a great Xmas to you all.

    ReplyDelete